We are constantly improving and enhancing the system to improve the user experience and we wanted to let you know!!!
1. We’ve improved the configuration of the ‘All People’ page, enabling you to quickly view app user roles by clicking the new green + icon.
2. We’ve applied visual updates when users ‘Add Media’ to app items, ensuring that your mobile preview is displayed on the latest mobile device.
3. We know how important it is for CMS users to efficiently measure engagement for reporting and insight. You can now download instant app alert response reports at the click of a button when reviewing sent alerts.
4. In the latest CMS update, maintaining up to date information on your community and managing user details has been simplified by allowing CMS users to manage user authentication status within the personal details management section.
Note: If you edit a toggle switch, you will need to press the update button before exiting to save the changes.
5. Your app users value your platform and the important information you share with them through it. To ensure optimum user experience, all app alerts now require a start and end date which will mean new and existing users only see information which is current and relevant when they access the platform.
6. You work hard to maintain an up-to-date database of information for your users and we are aware that sometimes you may need to remove information from the platform but keep it available to quickly reinstate in future. Now when you ‘Manage Items’ new features enable you to bulk select and unpublish content - meaning it is removed from the app, but not deleted from the CMS.
7. You can now search your users by their app user role by simply typing ‘staff’ ‘store manager’ or ‘manager 1’ into the search field located on the All People page.